Click links below to access:
- Post Construction Standards Plan (PCSP)
- Volumetric BMP Sizing Tool (Appendix 6 of PCSP)
- Video: How to prepare a Post-Construction Standards Plan
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Worksheet
- Video: How to prepare and Erosion and Sediment Control Plan
Storm Water Management
To review the State Regional Water Quality Control Board Permit, click here State Permit.
To review the City of Chico's Storm Water Management Program annual report as submitted to the California Regional Water Quality Control Board, click here NPDES Annual Report .
To report illicit dumping into the City's storm drains or into one of our creeks please call (530) 879-6950 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Mangement Practice (BMP) Handbook:
The California Storm Water Best Management Practice Handbooks provide excellent guidance to the storm water community. These handbooks reflects current practices, standards and significant amount of knowledge gained since the early 90's about the effectiveness of BMP's.
For additional information, please visit the CASQA web site at www.cabmphandbooks.com/.