For More Information about the Bidwell Park Birthday Bash! -Call the Park Division at 530-896-7831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2013
A FULL DAY OF SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Chico Velo will provide a Free Bicycle Valet Service
(free, safe & secure) for the day!
- 7:30 am - Bidwell Dash Dash 5K Run Starts
One Mile Registration Registration: 6:30- 7:15 am; Advance registration online at: www.raceplanner.com Packet pick up will be at Fleet Feet the day before!
- 8:00 am - En Plein Air Art (Avenue 9 Gallery) Participants will start between 8-9 am and will paint in the One Mile Area. For more information call 530-879-1821 or via email: email@example.com
- Park Partners Passport - Visit our Park partners facilities and learn about their programs and services. Be sure to get your passports stamped at each location and you will receive a ticket for Chico Velo's prize drawing (winner announced before CARD Movie). Passports available at each Park facility.
- The Dog House Concessions — One Mile Recreation Area - free popsicle! 2 pm - 3 pm - Chico Creek Nature Center -- learn about our Park animals! 8 am - 1 pm -- Chico Equestrian Association Arena- Middle -- Horse Expo 10 am - 12 pm - Bidwell Golf Club — Putting Clinic - Middle Park (Upper Pk Road) 9 am - 4 pm -- Chico Rod and Gun Club -- Tours and Open House - Middle Park (Upper Park Rd) 8 pm - 10:45 pm - Community Observatory -- Star Gazing -- Middle Park (Upper Park Rd)
- 4:00 - 8:00 pm - Sycamore Pool Lawn Games & Activities with lifeguards, includes Sack races, Watermelon eating contest, Dunk Tank, Mix 95.1 Radio!,
Chico Art Center & more!
- 4:00 - 7:30 pm - En Plein Air Art Exhibit -- Avenue 9 Gallery will show case Artists' work from the day. Dabble in the Arts yourself with Chico Art Center Activities tent!
- 8:00 pm - Winner Announced of the Chico Velo Prize Drawings! Chico Velo will host a drawing for a Raleigh Route 4.0 (courtesy of The Bicycle Wheel) along with other donated prizes! Call Chico Velo at 530-343-8356 or at The Bicycle Wheel! to purchase tickets or at the Thursday Night Farmers Market!
- 8:30pm - CARD's Movie in the Park - "Hugo" -- Sycamore Field, One Mile Recreation Area
MANY THANKS TO OUR MAJOR EVENT SPONSORS!
Law Offices of
Ginno's Kitchen &
CSU Chico’s RECR 323 class
Upper Crust Bakery & Eatery
Monk's Wine Lounge